The filter “Clip-on-system” from Knobloch is comprised of a supporting part and a filter lens. The clip-on-holder is put on the lensholder from the front. Various filters can be clipped onto the supporting part.
Depending on the light conditions the appropriate attachment filter in yellow, orange, amethyst, brown, green or polarized can be attached. Additionally you have the possibility to use a high contrast filter and lenses attached in the dioptres + 0,25 + 0,50 + 0,75 without coating or with super anti-reflex and anti scratching.
The filters have the same size as the shooting glasses (Ø 23 mm or Ø 37 mm) and can when needed also be put directly into the lensholder.
• Ø 37 mm, black Art.-No. 5010
• Ø 23 mm, black Art.-No. 5011
• Material: CR39
• Colour: Yellow
• Ø 37 mm Art.-No. 5050 yellow
• Ø 23 mm Art.-No. 5051 yellow
• Colour: Orange 35%
• Ø 37 mm Art.-No. 5050 orange35
• Ø 23 mm Art.-No. 5051 orange35
• Colour: Orange 55%
• Ø 37 mm Art.-No. 5050 orange55
• Ø 23 mm Art.-No. 5051 orange55